The Athiest Logic Trap

In our modern, left brained, analytical society: Logic is King. Self appointed logical "realists" run around preaching about how illogical the possibility of God or a Creator of the universe is.

Now, I would consider myself spiritual, but not religious. Don't get me wrong, I'm not anti-religion, I just believe that people should find their own spiritual path within themselves, not outside themselves. That's just my opinion. Religion serves a purpose to guide, but it is also vulnerable to manipulation as we have seen time and time again.

In recent years, highly intelligent and respected people like Richard Dawkins and Stephen Hawking have publicly stated that a God or a Creator of the universe is simply not logical. But I think they are forgetting the one tiny little elephant in the room. And that elephant is the very real fact that there is an intricate mathematical design in all of physical existence. The first discovery of a design was over 800 years ago and is known as the Fibonacci Sequence, and also just very recently in the last few years another code that was theorised in the 1940's has been discovered by mathematicians that is similar to the Fibonacci Sequence but at a sub atomic level. You can watch a short video about it here: http://youtu.be/3BMYtnv_OnI

Now my logic would dictate this: In order for there to be a design, that design would first had to have been designed. So the logic that there is no creator of life or the universe is fundamentally flawed at the most basic level because everything in the universe has been designed. As I stated in my book "How to Remove Negative Beliefs and Free Your Mind", design could not possibly exist without first having an intelligence to create that design. 

Something to think about...